Thursday, December 25, 2008

That Beat Life # 1

Cursive loops, curling wide and almost lazy but disguised...

Simply soft and elegantly silky voice... sing it!

String reverberations, echoing through that cavern body, yeah,

Play it, guitar man, and don't fall in love with me...

Just confess it all in words and rhymes and don't fall in love with me...

Just play and sing it, sing that sweet song and make it summer in my heart!

This is how I fight these blues, this heavy melancholy.

Thinking of America, North, West, South and East,

And running into the wilderness of it all....

Running with naked emotions and tears a thousand days old,

Catching into the wind, falling, flying, crashing and...

and....

and...

Play it guitar man but never fall in love with me,

Play those ups and downs and don't feel lost, don't despair...

Just echo, echo, echo everything you are!

"I miss you's not enough"

No comments:

Post a Comment