Saturday, February 3, 2018

What Of This

Rapt attack in my slack uniform of slip nothing
black veneer ripple leather lightroom liar
finish final fire file foster friendly friendzone fuck you
fighting for a fucking feeling who is fighting for a feeling 
fleeting value in conjunction feeling value in a function
of a simple sexy sentence do I mean a verbal sentence
do I mean a prison sentence
you tell me you rolled your eyes when I tried to discuss semantics
you tell me you rolled away when I tried to demand semantics 
you said fuck you fuck you when you didn't say a fucking word
when I tried to demand semantics
you said fuck you with your silence
I tried to demand semantics you tried to ignore the meaning 

so what the fuck else is there?

you obviously aren't in the meaning

or of it

or with it

or anyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment