Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chemistry

Shitbird, I'm
too fat, I'm too thin, I'm
nothing that shoud be breathing in
this suit of tea spoons and birthday cards and
I'm some sort of lace curtain in some bloody
dream
and I'm a boiling pot of
womb fluids that soup that
makes a baby
baby
baby
baby
blue body fragile baby egg love
him precious little gift I loved him but
Chinese food laundry dog meat paper
cardboard dripping garbage lost baby lost
where lost then I
lost
liquored
lost
hair
losing my
water
wait

breathing then and stalling in mid clench I had some
fist and some skypunch in half completion then I
couldn't I could not complete in some
paralysis crux I
tensed into
excruciating leg pains and I
mind-racing hammered out some
plea bargain to some kind of
predatory saviour who would
sell us upstream for blowjobs and
handjobs and who would pull my hair and
pull my skin and who would
drink such a thick juice and love
that syrupy sort of finish and it
chokes and sort of chokes my
baby girls it

No comments:

Post a Comment