Friday, June 17, 2011

So much hair to cover that face, you've
got
So
much hair covering your lovely
face, baby girl I'm
sweating the hard stuff I'm
sweating every little imagined
scenario

Because I'm chronic worry and
I'm a tight gut
mother fucker I'm
annoying
at times aren't
I

(why bother asking you,
I know I am)

So as you cut all
your hair I
imagine this growth
of something something
hair hair love no that's
incorrect it's
hope hope
no
it's
dumb naive it's
fool delusion it's
stomach bursting through
walls of the real Now and
trying to manifest but
reality is the only
God god I

Wait I
Feel I
Tight gut
hunger I
yearn for
thirst in
want for
beg for
dream of
you
and
You
and
You
and I and
You

I make no spelling mistakes when
I'm
in love.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to leave a comment earlier and am not sure what happened to it. Anyway, this--

    "Because I'm chronic worry and
    I'm a tight gut
    mother fucker I'm
    annoying
    at times aren't
    I"

    --is great stuff. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete